New York Marriott Marquis
New York, NY 10036
This year’s event will be at the New York Marriott Marquis.
Surround yourself with the sights and sounds of the city at New York Marriott Marquis. Set in the heart of Times Square on West 46th Street and Broadway, this iconic hotel lets you experience all the magic of New York from the moment you arrive. Feel the energy all around you, both within the hotel and as soon as you step outside. Experience New York’s most popular landmarks such as Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center, Central Park, Lincoln Center and Madison Square Garden. Inside the towering hotel, you’ll find some of New York City’s largest hotel rooms and suites and multiple restaurants – including the only revolving restaurant in the city a new outdoor lounge. With over 100,000 sq ft of event space, our hotel is the perfect choice for meetings & parties of any size. Whether visiting for a family vacation, romantic getaway or attending a conference, the New York Marriott Marquis is truly the perfect hotel for your stay in New York City.
The New York Marriott Marquis offers convention attendees a reduced room rate of $269 per room night for single/double occupancy, $299 for triple occupancy, and $329 for quad occupancy. Guest room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes; currently 14.75% plus a $3.50 occupancy fee.
For individual reservations guests can call 1-800-843-4898 and reference “College Media Association” or “CMA”.
If you wish to provide your guests with the option of phone reservations, please use the following dedicated Group Reservations phone numbers in order to make sure guests are able to access special block rates and ensure they book within the block.
Reservations Toll Free: 1-877-303-0104
Reservations Local Phone: 1-212-398-1900
The New York Marriott Marquis may not be able to accept reservation inquiries on certain non-group reservation phone numbers. Please do not post the direct line to the hotel.
Deadline for reservations is Friday, February 9, 2018. CMA urges attendees to book their rooms early, well before the deadline. There is limited room-type availability.
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 12:00 PM
- Valet parking onsite $90 daily
- Valet parking only in offsite garages – 24 hour rate with in/out privileges
Transportation from New York Airports
This hotel does not provide a shuttle service. For detailed driving directions from LaGuardia Airport, JFK International Airport, and Newark Liberty International Airport please visit their website.
Services & Amenities
- Complimentary guest room internet high-speed access for Marriott Rewards members. Sign up for free here.
- Complimentary access to health club facilities for all registered guests.
DISCOUNTED AIRFARE FROM DELTA
Delta Air Lines is offering special discounted* airfares for CMA’s Spring National College Convention attendees traveling between the US New York City. Discounts vary, depending on the class of ticket purchased, up to 10% off the fare.
*Please note the following:
- Not all fare codes are eligible for a discount; fare rules determine eligibility
- Discounts vary, depending on the class of ticket purchased, and apply to round trip travel only.
- Not valid with other discounts, certificates, coupons or promotional offers.
- Name changes on the ticket are permitted at $200 USD/$200 CAD on select fares.
To take advantage of these Travel Discounts for flights to and from LaGuardia Airport (LGA) or Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR):
- Visit the delta.com web site and click the Advanced Search link
- Complete the required fields, and enter meeting code “NMPN3”
You may also call Delta Meeting Network® Reservations at 1.800.328.1111. (Please use the same phone number to make changes to an existing Delta Meetings Network reservation.)
- On the Search Results page, verify the discount is applied. (reminder: not all fare codes are eligible).
- For detailed instructions on how to use the Delta Discount Code, Delta Airlines discount code instructions_2016 Domestic & International Travel.