Early bird (until Friday, February 8)
$130: CMA members
$205: Non-CMA members
$160: CMA members
$225: Non-CMA members
Pre-convention workshops are $49 per person, except where otherwise marked.
Looking for ways to pay for NYC19?
- Register by the early bird deadline to get discounted rates
- Ask your publication/department to fund your trip with this template letter. Customize it to your needs: Department_Ask
- Collect donations from your personal network, such as family and friends, to pay your way. Use this template letter: PersonalNetworkAsk
- Have a student presenting at the convention? Contact your university’s Office of Undergraduate Research to see if any travel grants or similar funding are available.
- Recruit others to come with you. Hotel rooms, cabs, and other expenses get a lot more manageable when they’re split among more people.
- To lower your food expenses, visit a grocery store when you arrive to stock up on supplies for breakfast or lunches for the week.
- Consider carpooling. If you’re within driving distance from NYC, you can save on flights. Make sure you compare the cost of gas, tolls and parking with a flight to make sure it’s worth it.
All checks must be received at the CMA Headquarters by March 1, 2019. Attendees who arrive at the convention with unpaid registration will be required to present a check or credit card for full payment or a credit card to hold for payment until checks are received. All checks should be mailed to CMA, 355 Lexington Ave, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10017-6603.
There will be no refunds for completed registrations for any reason, however, you may substitute attendees for anyone unable to attend.